What did I do wrong...upgrade weird characters question

Christophe

After that if I log in the resulting page is super long as if very large spaces are put in between each items...can t screenshot that but if I reload the page the list of checks appears briefly then the page stretches to oblivion. Not starting a test upgrade on this one. I am using the latest version downloaded a minute ago...something is wrong

There is no conf yet as this is a brand new install, and on the other server has the www and the conf file is correct as I checked the duplicated site/database before uploading the RC4 to it. I am getting the same issue on two different servers with using the same RC4 download

I think I found out the culprit. It was TRANSMIT FTP V4 for mac...I had a hunch to try an older version of my FTP client and tried uploading all the files with version 3.7 and it now shows everything fine. I have no idea why would an ftp client affect the files being uploaded but its good to know that some bugs apparently can come from your ftp client

What is you FTP client of choice?...I m seriously thinking about switching to filezilla since Transmit made me waste a day and IPB's time

Archived