[Missing] Common Sense

WOFman

I can tell some of you were former vBulletin customers. Most of the features you guys are whining about are so minor that its a joke. How about give IPB the chance to develop the software. I am sure they would love your feedback, but deal with the fact that they are trying to get the core as stable as possible now. Also, people will be developing add-on features for the software. Trust me if it is important to you it will probably be important to one of the developers. Get a grip people! Sheesh!

• Management

We usually start by defending/explaining our reasoning but at least 50% of the time a client comes up with a reason we were wrong and we make the change.

While it may seem like a battle it's actually sort of a fun process as it shapes the products in ways you would have never expected.

• Management

I am against the software being loaded down with features that are not value added. Those features should be added as add-ons through developers. IMHO

​I do not think that is always true. Features that benefit the majority should be in the core. Addons should be for more specific use-case kind of things.

Archived