beta 4

Pete T

Damnit, why I keep receiving these crappy notifications for the topics I never subscribed! And I can't even unfollow them!

After you upgraded IPS Community there're TONS of bugs and this one is one of them. Once again: I NEVER followed the whole bug tracker and IPS Community Suite forums. Ever. Don't want any notifications from them anymore! Fix this, please, and ASAP!

Damnit, why I keep receiving these crappy notifications for the topics I never subscribed! And I can't even unfollow them!

After you upgraded IPS Community there're TONS of bugs and this one is one of them. Once again: I NEVER followed the whole bug tracker and IPS Community Suite forums. Ever. Don't want any notifications from them anymore! Fix this, please, and ASAP!

​its the friends you follow check your settings 

​Thanks, that worked on the front end. Though I can't login at all which is a bit strange.

What about changing the back end theme to use the new one?

​has not fixed the back end ? as normal does maybe delete old theme within admin cp that might fix it.

I'm sorry, why do I receive notifications about this and a bunch of other topics? I never subscribed to them and there's nothing in my followed content list. I'm kinda fed up already with all these useless notifications, which I can't stop.

​It says you are following this in the upper right corner.

Archived