Issues in AdminCP

almax

After upgrading from 3.4.7 to 4.0 Beta 3a on my test environment I am having a few issues with the AdminCP that I can not figure out.

First issue:

CaptureAdminCP1.thumb.PNG.4611aadc2b86f7

It has said this all day with nothing changing.  How do I restart this or get it to complete?

Second Issue:

CaptureAdminCP2.thumb.PNG.04eafb5d0595bb

CaptureAdminCP3.thumb.PNG.4f98f304ab41db

As you can see in the first screen shot the user almaxkiller should have full Admin CP access, but when I log on as that user there is close to no access.  Any idea how to resolve that?  I have tried deleting the permission set and resetting it with full access and it still does not work.

Anybody got any ideas?  I have tried everything from starting over, to updating PHP and MySQL, to reconverting my database to UTF8.  None of that resolves the issue.  Would the fact that my stage environment is basically a duplicate of my production environment (nsagamers.com) cause this issue?  Stage environment is built off the same database and files (with different naming of course so that changes in stage do not replicate to production).

Other admins are getting the following message when they try to get into admin CP.

exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Invalid argument supplied for foreach()' in .../system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code:2414
Stack trace:
#0 /.../system/Theme/Theme.php(558) : eval()'d code(2414): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '.../p...', 2414, Array)
#1 .../system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(220): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->sidebar(NULL, 'forums_forums')
#2 .../system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(81): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#3 .../admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#4 {main}

OK I resolved the Second issue (from OP) and the error message that other admins were getting (post before this) by going to "Support" and clicking "Get Support", then "Something isn't working correctly." and Continue.  This apparently clears the cache on the site (not your browser) and resolves the issue.  I am still having the first issue.

Also, when I click on Login Handlers I get the following message:

Fatal error: Class '\IPS\Login\Steam' not found in /home/chaney7/public_html/stage/system/Login/LoginAbstract.php on line 78

Also, when I click on Login Handlers I get the following message:

Fatal error: Class '\IPS\Login\Steam' not found in /home/chaney7/public_html/stage/system/Login/LoginAbstract.php on line 78

Sounds like you had a Steam login handler in a previous version and that is causing an error now that you have upgraded and don't have it.  I'd report this as a bug.

Archived