Global Access to Mod CP

Smallxmac

Now I'm sure this has been asked before, but I could not find it when I was looking for it. I noticed on my test site that members had the option to see the Mod CP. They cannot really do anything at all in there, but I don't think they should see imo. What I think is happening is that this is for Mods that are in charge of just one forum so that  they can see the Mod CP. If anyone know any place where a setting might be to remove this, then please tell me. I noticed this forum does not do that.

Even in 3.4.7 regular mods had access to the mod CP.  This is how they moderate their forums, add announcements and what have you. They do not have access to vital aspects of the site you can set that up in the admin CP if you wish your Super Moderators to have more access.  

Also make sure your members group didn't somehow get put in the moderation page in members -> staff -> moderators if not report it as a bug

Even in 3.4.7 regular mods had access to the mod CP.  This is how they moderate their forums, add announcements and what have you. They do not have access to vital aspects of the site you can set that up in the admin CP if you wish your Super Moderators to have more access. 

Also make sure your members group didn't somehow get put in the moderation page in members -> staff -> moderators if not report it as a bug

​I will tell you what our problem was in a few hours and we can see if it was the same thing.

​I know this was asked about in regards to 4.0, but I am having this same thing on 3.4.7

Like you said, they cant do anything but I've been bugged by them enough by why all members can see it regardless.

Archived