Lost Apps in IPS 4.0 Beta 2

Woodsman

Has this happened to you?

After setting up a full test board with forum and download categories all seems to work fine in the front.

But going back in the acp to make a few corrections I seem to have lost all apps with the exception of the forum.

The Blog, Downloads and Gallery are now gone... While under Forum, Settings produces a heavy line rather than settings themselves.

If this happened to others and you were able to find the problem chime in I have spent a day trying to figure this one out....

Another question while I am at it.

Has anyone successfully made a test upgrade?

I'm going to but before I do, I'm going to try a clean install again. With just retaining the public, uploads and config_global.php. As although the forum has been upgraded to V4, the version number is being reported as 3.4.7 and if I go to upgrade, it allows me to upgrade again. So something might have went wrong with the upgrade at my end, too rule it out, I'll try again.

I reported it about 2 hours ago with the same issue... The core_widget table was empty with 0 rows.... So figuring I can't possibly do anything to totally break it (just create a new backup) I created all the necessary rows and now the block manager is back in order. It would have taken me less than 20 minutes had I not gone upstairs to get fat eating that damn turkey.... Dirty job but somebody had to do it....

Archived