How many posts

Joeychgo

Not exactly user friendly. Is this the best anti spam IPB has?

Believe it is done for the sake of their own peace of mind in case someone posts a wrong reply or a 'non professional reply' and IPS lose sales or something along those lines (at least that is the reason I would do it)

well with presales it allows people who are not members a manner to post and at same time it prevents the tons of spam they used to get.

and it also allows them to check each post to make sure no false/misleading info is given out to a prospective customer.

actually I am not sure on the 10 for clients, been so long since I bought it I may be wrong, there MAY be no restrictions for license holders when they first get access.

edit: often you will see something posted that is wrong, approved, and the next reply is staff explaining why its wrong. this then allows the person who made the mistake to learn as well as get correct info to the requester.

As far as I am aware there is no moderation for clients...if they are on mod preview it means they've done something wrong and the admin have put them on it.

The pre sales forum always has moderation for everyone. This is to stop spam, and to prevent someone putting off potential customers with a non professional post.

Archived