We encountered a problem processing your login request

Kyle F

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10193]

We encountered a problem processing your login request. Please try again.

I just logged into the forums and got this error? Thought I'd post a thread reporting it but didn't know which section to post it in. Sorry. :/

>

That's only if you're using 3.1.x. The more likely cause of seeing this error on later versions is when your server employs an op-code cache like varnish and you're trying to log in or out and you're already logged in or logged out.

That's only if you're using 3.1.x. The more likely cause of seeing this error on later versions is when your server employs an op-code cache like varnish and you're trying to log in or out and you're already logged in or logged out.

I was trying to help but okay :'(.

There have been performance issues lately. Posting a ticket or a respond usually takes 60-70 seconds for me lately. Specifically responding a ticket took around 5 minutes today. If you need to investigate further , my ticket response time can be checked through logs :)

its happening HERE though right?

thats the way I read the OP.

I had a bunch of timeouts here about 30 minutes ago.

Yeah, when I logged into my account here at IPS, that's when I got the error. I was about to rage as I thought I'd been randomly banned! -.-

People threaten to report me for having a "pirated IP.Board" a lot just because they're jealous that they cannot afford an IP.Board License. :lol:

Did your license just recently expire..? That's the only thing I can think of.

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to renew it yet. Even though I'm using IP.Board 2.3.6 (heavily customized and updated a few things) it's actually working perfectly fine. :P

Archived