Devepler Mode - Testing Licence

Pasza

Hi, I have a problem with the IP. Board. I want to learn the IP framework. Board, but I can not find a free IPB. I want to install the free license IPB (test) to be able to instruct the framework. The Client Area when I click the download takes me aside to buy, how and where to take the free version of the forum where I can put on a trial license?

Hello,

There is no 'free' version as such and has not been for a very, very long time now.

The only 'free' option is the five day demo although it has restrictions as it is not intended as a dev environment in any way, and no data is saved after it expires.

The most economical way of obtaining IPBoard is a Hosted Community although the files are encoded, depending on what you plan on doing (as you say learning the framework) this may not be suitable. To have clear files you'd need a Self Hosted licence.

You have to have a Standard License in order to use a test install.

If you do own one, please login with your customer account and ask followup questions in the appropriate support area of this forum, or file a support ticket and we'll be glad to assist further.

A standard license is the one
you should buy? Nothing
would do, I'm Pole and I
wanted to earn a license to be
able to purchase a license
(about 600 zł), but thank you
for your help, the Polish forum
completely ignored me :/

To clarify, there is no (legal) way to run IP.Board without purchasing it. The test license you are referencing is something you gain access to once you have purchased a full license. It is designed to allow you to run a test installation in addition to your live installation, so that you can test things without affecting your live site. It is not a free substitute for a purchased license.

Archived