Best forum support ever!

ADKGamers

So I was having an issue with IP.Nexus, a pretty big issue as nothing could be purchased.

Submitted a ticket at 11:30

First response - 20 minutes later (also saying that due to the nature of the issue could take a while for it to be fixed)

Final response saying it was fixed - 20 minutes later

It was all fixed in less than an hour and products can now be purchased again. So to all of those haters out there who say support sucks, etc, etc. . You must be doing something wrong. Either not giving them enough information about the issue you're having or just being super demanding. Whatever it might be you should re-evaluate how your submitting your tickets.

Thanks to everyone at IPS for the great support of this awesome software!

Its always like that...I have never not had a great experience.

Yeah, I always get great support but I definitely wasn't expecting it to be fixed in 20 minutes after the second message said "It might take longer than normal"

Either way, I felt the need to finally post about the great support for those people who like to complain.

What you should also remember is that IPS Customer Support's response also depends on how many requests are in the queue. Chances are that there weren't many customer support tickets and you happened to be at the top of the list. :thumbsup:

What you should also remember is that IPS Customer Support's response also depends on how many requests are in the queue. Chances are that there weren't many customer support tickets and you happened to be at the top of the list. :thumbsup:

That's indeed true, but I've had fast support times often and just never posted about it until now. Since it was a big issue that was effecting my sales and I didn't even realize it as nobody brought it up to me. That's why I felt like they needed to be praised for their great work. :)

Tech support is one of the most thankless jobs around. A tech resolves a client issue, hopefully receives at least a client thank you and then tackles the next issue in the queue. Its a vicious cycle. It is apparent that many,if not all, of the Invision techs follow the Jason legacy (best IPB tech ever) which is to go the extra mile for the client. I don't think I drop a lot of tickets but, I have never had a ticket that wasn't satisfactorily resolved by the staff. They are hidden gems in the IP board crown.

• Management

I doubt many really appreciate the abuse these hard working guys take behind the scenes. As you know, people take their communities seriously and anytime there's an issue, big or small, the software's fault or not, you'd be surprised at how many people resort immediately to threats, profanity, name calling, etc.

Suffice to say, it is very nice to hear positive feedback too and undoubtedly what keeps everyone going here at IPS. Thank you. :)

I doubt many really appreciate the abuse these hard working guys take behind the scenes. As you know, people take their communities seriously and anytime there's an issue, big or small, the software's fault or not, you'd be surprised at how many people resort immediately to threats, profanity, name calling, etc.

Suffice to say, it is very nice to hear positive feedback too and undoubtedly what keeps everyone going here at IPS. Thank you. :smile:

I get that stuff with the gameservers we rent and people play on. There are some things we have no control over. A most recent one that came up was a guy saying he won't donate for the service that he's using (a free server to play on) because he keeps getting DC'd. I thought it was the issues that we were having, but after looking over logs it was his own issues. And I saw that he brought it up on the particular game forums a few weeks back yet he's still getting DC'd. But rather than look into their own issues the complain to everyone else first and use "I'm not going to donate because of these issues" as a way for us to try to do something for them. Like we owe them something for them playing on our servers for free.

Can't stand those people to say the least.

Archived