Download: Klar (Dark Skin)

Ajouz ♞

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Klar (Dark Skin)

File Submitter: Ajouz

File Submitted: 11 Mar 2013

File Category: Dark Skins

Klar is a Dark Pro Skin With color variation .
%7Boption%7D

Terms:
1-support only via support topic , response time 24-72 hour
2-you are not allowed to make profit from this skin (editing then reselling not allowed) , and not allowed to use our code(html,css,js) in you own projects.
Demo:
http://www.ips-skins.com/skinchange.php?id=113
Support Us :
every magic comes with a price !

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...

Some features on my board aren't working due to the upgrade to 3.4. Ajouz needs to make the skin compatible to 3.4. He did ask me to send him the backup skin before the upgrade, and I did. So I hope he fixes the problem when he has access to the Internet.

Do remember this is a FREE theme. For this, you could probably do your part and learn how to make minor changes yourself, so as not to bother the dev for little issues.

I am having no problems with this great theme on 3.4.4. Probably reinstall the template and try again (clear template cache's, etc., too). It all looks fine here.

Great theme, thanks ajouz!

Well, my skin wasn't free. I paid Ajouz good money for my custom skin. I've had the skin for a couple of years now, and he needs to fix it so that it's compatible with 3.4. I guess I'll have to wait until he has Internet access to reolve the issue.

Well, my skin wasn't free. I paid Ajouz good money for my custom skin. I've had the skin for a couple of years now, and he needs to fix it so that it's compatible with 3.4. I guess I'll have to wait until he has Internet access to reolve the issue.

A couple of years, IPS support doesn't even stretch that far unless you renew after X months. A couple of years, and still wanting free support/upgrades seems a little much IMO. :smile:

Plus since its a *custom* skin this seems completely irrelevant to this actual skin so why have you posted this here?

Actually, he worked on my skin again in 2012, and he was also paid for that. He knows that he has to make it compatible with 3.4. That's why he asked me to send him the backup skin. I sent him a message almost two weeks ago regarding the issue, but I didn't get a response yet. So I had no choice but to post it here to let him know that I'm having problems with the skin. But I don't mind paying him to make the skin compatible with 3.4. I've been a loyal and generous customer, and he knows that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived