Is there any way to pay for the additional add-on services with my lifetime/perpetual license?

Fast Lane!

Although at one time we offered an addon license, very few customers took advantage of it. The addon was priced at the same cost of the standard license renewals, and it became a bit of a headache for us to manage and customers to understand with all the different options. Most customers simply opted to convert their license into a standard license, which is why we have removed the extra bundle and now simply suggest customers switch their license.

What $$ would it take to regain this option by exception and keep my current license? I assume there is a price that would make it worth it to manage things like this by exception. Happy to open a ticket if that is the right route to inquire on things like this.

• Management

These features are unfortunately unavailable to legacy licenses at any direct cost.

We have been offering legacy customers the opportunity to upgrade to our current license structure, free of charge. If your license support is presently expired, it would be reactivated, also free of charge for a period up to six months, at which point your renewal would be $25 every six months. The only disadvantage I feel I should make you aware of is the fact that if you choose not to renew, you lose out on the above mentioned services and product upgrades would not be available to you. Beyond that, the advantages for renewal are plentiful as you can see.

What $$ would it take to regain this option by exception and keep my current license? I assume there is a price that would make it worth it to manage things like this by exception. Happy to open a ticket if that is the right route to inquire on things like this.

Here's something that Lindy isn't telling you. There is a price you can pay to get those services without converting your legacy license. Go into the Client Area, click on New Purchase and pay $175 (plus $25 every six months). As a bonus to getting the services, you'll also get a brand new standard license, which you would use in place of your legacy license. What you can then do with your legacy license is to 'retire' it so to speak. Basically, keep it as a souvenir and also as a backup.

Archived