Buying a VPS

What is best for a IPB on a VPS ?

Operating System (OpenVZ): post-192829-0-45297300-1292518818_thumb.

specs :

» Control Panel: cPanel
» Disk Space: 30 GB
» RAM (Memory): 1024 MB Guaranteed / 2048 MB Burstable
» Bandwidth Configurations: 1000 GB Transfer on 100 Mbps
» 2 IP Addresses

Take note that if you have chosen 32 bit you must be sure that you will not be updating the memory in near future as it's not possible.

64 bit allows upgrades to as much as you like on the server where 32 bit will be limitedto 4GB. Now for you it does not matter, Its only if you wish to upgrade you will have problems. 64bit is more advanced, Now yes there are alot more exploits out there but its nothing a small patch will not fix.

On the other hand to my post above, If your not good with linux or such then you may want to stick to 32bit as due to the large amount of exploits recently I guess you may have trouble patching them, Experienced users will have no trouble, I assume you have a basic idea but not to the full extent where you can apply such settings.

Do not take offence by the way, I was only intending to help.

On the other hand to my post above, If your not good with linux or such then you may want to stick to 32bit as due to the large amount of exploits recently I guess you may have trouble patching them, Experienced users will have no trouble, I assume you have a basic idea but not to the full extent where you can apply such settings.

Do not take offence by the way, I was only intending to help.

im not that good so yep you have a point but i have a server admin witch knows what he is doing.

Archived