3.1.3 Soon?

AtariAge

Where do you guys check the 3.1.3 version at?

In the tracker. Here's a list of all the issues that have been addressed for 3.1.3 (in IP.Board):

You can view this at the bottom of the page for any given project in the Tracker (look for "Generate report list for issues fixed in").

..Al

:unsure: why's everyone in such a rush for even more updates, sod that ive got my forum how i like it 3 times and had to redo it all over n over again :lol:

I'd be happy if the next upgrade is next year some time

The reason I'd like to know is I'm in the middle of updating my forum to 3.0.5 to 3.1.2 and I'd like to avoid having to do another upgrade so soon if a 3.1.3 release is imminent.

..Al

I personally think, 3.1.3 will come with IP.Nexus and new IP.Gallery release. Not sure for IP.Content but I am deadly waiting for new IP.Content.

I am expecting all in November or prolly mid Dec. Once, IPB geeks start blogging, I assume they have most of the things ready. :D

I consider blogs as teaser trailer and movie is about to release within 2-3 months thereafter. :D

We are planning on 3.1.3 to coincide with the release of IP.Nexus, IP.Gallery and the other app updates.

We're looking at next month for a release, but as always this is very much a rough guide.

Patiently waiting... but vibrating in my chair from excitement >_<

Archived