Download: MUDD2 Multi Useraccount Detection Dinger

The Geek

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My MUDD suddenly stopped working, I can see I have 5 active reports available but when I click on the reports it does not take me to the overview page, I have tried uninstalling MUDD and installed a fresh copy, but for some reason the 5 active reports still show and I am still unable to access the overview page.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On my 3.2 board it is working. I only get an error when I want to comment a report.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method mudd_plugin::formatReportData() in /home/*****/public_html/admin/applications/core/extensions/comments/reports.php on line 200

But the comment has been added though after the error XD

On my 3.2 board it is working. I only get an error when I want to comment a report.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method mudd_plugin::formatReportData() in /home/*****/public_html/admin/applications/core/extensions/comments/reports.php on line 200

But the comment has been added though after the error XD

So you're getting new reports added after the upgrade?

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone else hasn't done so, I just sent the dev a message asking what his plans are for this... I will post up if he doesn't after I hear back.

I think the dev is not going to work on MUDD anymore. I sent him a message long time ago proposing a donation to upgrade this mod. No response for the moment.

It's time to search another developer for this mod.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, but that mod is not an option for me at all. $20 - 2 star votes - Sounds like it's not worth it, and apparently (From what I read) it doesn't work until the next time the user logs in and even then, it barely works (Apparently) I need something to go though my current members and not cost as this site cannot use Google Checkouts, it uses PayPal (I believe) and I cannot use PayPal as they have banned me. So I'm cornered really into free apps. And because PayPal have my card on file, I can't use my card through PayPal to pay for anything. Either way. I'm not forking out $20 for an app that doesn't really do what I need it to do. Although I've slept since I read it... So I could be way off. Anyway I ramble on...

The mod works perfectly and I've tested it myself creating a test account. As soon as I create another account it triggers an alert in the ACP. No need to wait for second time around. You don't need a Paypal account to buy you just pay using your credit card.

There is no free alternative. What's clever about this mod is it catches people using proxy servers i.e. different IP addresses each time. It also catches people on the same computer using a different browser for each account.

What doesn't work any more is the MUDD 2 mod with 3.2. It worked fine with 3.1.

3DKiwi

Archived