Download: MUDD2 Multi Useraccount Detection Dinger

The Geek

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I installed this per the directions and it went off without a hitch. I did a test account besides my admin account and it appears to not be doing anything. I assume the "Active reports" link for the mod tools at the top of the forum when I am logged in as Admin is where a report would show up?

I should have been flagged as a multi user and it appears it did not.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

You might want to uninstall the hook then upload the files again then reinstall. After that on the module and hook page run the rebuild furls command. I couldn't get any hits either after upgrading to MUDD2. Doing what I just described, I'm now getting hits every day as I was with version 1.

3DKiwi

I changed admin such that it's not on the whitelist.

I got no active report after I did a test account and changed this setting.

It's not working. I have 3.1.1 installed.

Test it with 2 accounts on the same computer. Assign both the accounts ID's in the Debug setting.
Log out

Does it trip?

Check the mudd and mudd deails tables in your DB. Are they empty? If not, maybe you are not set up to view the report plugin.

HTHs

Geek, three things:

.- In MUDD settings, i tried to add myself to the "Debug Members". But nothing is saved. Nothing. Not event a single username nor multiple (comma separated).
To me, nothing is saved in that field.

.- Then i reinstalled MUDD to see if my problem (with debug members) persist or not. Uninstalled the App, reupload files, do the install process again (let the system delete existent tables in the process). The setting was still not saving the usernames in there. Nothing.
But i realize that, in two days, no MUDD report was generated.
Don't know if have to do with the previuos reinstall or not, but i solved it going to System -> Report Center -> Plugin Manager -> MUDD -> Edit Settings. Then changed "Groups that can submit reports" from only Admins to Every Group on the board... and it's working again.
(Make sense in some way; to be able to generate the hidden report, i think groups need permission to send a report from that plugin. Don't know if just having admin group in there was a problem derivate from my MUDD reinstall or not)

.- XHTML (valid) embed the flash file.
(I'm using a self-made skin that validates :) )
I changed all the "object" code in Templates -> skin_mudd -> flashCookie, from the default to this:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="{$this->settings['board_url']}/public/eng<if test="$debug">_debug</if>.swf?hash={$this->member->session_id}" width="<if test="$debug">200<else />0</if>" height="<if test="$debug">200<else />0</if>">

<param name="movie" value="{$this->settings['board_url']}/public/eng<if test="$debug">_debug</if>.swf?hash={$this->member->session_id}" />

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />

<param name="allowFullScreen" value="false" />

<param name="FlashVars" value="memberid={$this->memberData['member_id']}&amp;hash={$this->member->session_id}&amp;fk={parse expression="md5(IPS_UNIX_TIME_NOW)"}" />

</object>

...and MUDD it's still catching members fine ;)

Thanks again for this mod :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

The MUDD application is causing the following error when attempting to log in as a regular member...

Warning: Missing argument 2 for reportLibrary::loadPlugin(), called in /***/public_html/Forum/admin/sources/classes/member/mudd_functions.php on line 550 and defined in /***/public_html/Forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php on line 267

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::processReport() in /***/public_html/Forum/admin/sources/classes/member/mudd_functions.php on line 567

We will need to be able to log in so that we may identify and resolve the issue.

Regards,

Andrew Millne

Technical Support

Invision Power Services

Help?

Archived