Download: MUDD2 Multi Useraccount Detection Dinger

The Geek

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to uninstall this...

I was able to delete 2 hooks from the Manage Hooks page in my Admin CP.
But the main hook for this Mod won't uninstall, and is giving a database error message.
I get the same error message when I try to Uninstall this mod from the 'Manage Applications & Modules' page.

Help please?

• 1 month later...

Installed this

Warning: require_once(/extensions/reportPlugins/mudd_report.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rangersm/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportNotifications.php on line 288

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/extensions/reportPlugins/mudd_report.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/rangersm/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /home/rangersm/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportNotifications.php on line 288

Getting this whenever somebody reports something. Uninstalled it, still getting this error.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All

I just installed this yesterday on v3.1.4 and all it did was bring our entire website to an error 500, and so had to disable the hooks immediately.
Checking the error log I see we have this now caused by MUDD2:

[13-Dec-2010 03:09:02] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function flashCookie() on a non-object in /home/username/public_html/hooks/muddCookie_f39d429ed49feae87eb3765a680f7d27.php on line 35

I'm a bit concerned too that the author hasnt been back here since July to answer any questions or provide any help at all, as this is a Beta release?????
Where is The Geek?

Archived