Permission Matrix suggestion

ørret

It's not possible in the current version, but 3.1 has a new dropdown box on the permission edit screen that lets you choose a forum to copy permissions from.

You can make my day if you tell me that IP Downloads, IP Downloads and IP Tracker will work the same way? Creating new categories is my least favorite thing to do right now.....and I have a TON!

You can make my day if you tell me that IP Downloads, IP Downloads and IP Tracker will work the same way? Creating new categories is my least favorite thing to do right now.....and I have a TON!

Huh?? :blink:

As far as Matrix is concerned, is there any way to make the forums spin around and then load up from a different angle?

It's not possible in the current version, but 3.1 has a new dropdown box on the permission edit screen that lets you choose a forum to copy permissions from.

Woo hoo! I'm incredibly excited for 3.1 just for this feature... I've been waiting for that addition for a long time.

At the moment it's only on the forum permission screen, though I don't see why it wouldn't find it's way into the other apps eventually as well.

Archived