teraßyte

File Name: (T30) Show Reputation in Topic View 1.1.0
File Submitter: teraßyte
File Submitted: 03 Jul 2009
File Updated: 17 Apr 2010
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

Resource Type: Hook
Version: 1.1.0 (11000)

This mod adds the reputation for each member on the left in Topic View and in every other area of the board that uses the template "Global Templates > userInfoPane"!

Changelog from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1:

3.0.0 has a bug that prevents this mod to work properly

Changelog from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0:

[*]Changed the minimun version required to IP.Board 3.0.1 since

reputation block for certain usergroups [*]Fixed the missing "Reputation" text in several areas [*]Rewritten a bit the template to remove some inline CSS and handle better the checks

Click here to download this file

[*]Added a new setting that allows the admin to hide the

• 1 month later...

Breaks Topic View on upgrade to IPB 3.0.4 with error...

[Fri Nov 13 13:19:32 2009] [error] [client 87.194.152.190] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_global_1::tbsrtvhook() in /var/www/vhosts/*******/httpdocs/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(2912) : eval()'d code on line 1

[quote name='teraßyte' date='14 November 2009 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1258199708' post='1879174']
You are missing the template added bu the hook, re-import the xml file to fix the issue.

Thanks, I had tried clicking "Reimport application hooks" but it didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the hook fixed it though. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a limitation of the current system, it is not possible to extend the same class 2 times or PHP will return a fatal error. There might be a way to run them chained but it is a bit tricky and for sure that won't change before 3.1 at least (if the developers can find a way to change it).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='dr. Jekyll' date='19 April 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1271716949' post='1942897']
Of course winrar.

The best free program is ZipGenius, you can download it HERE. On my board you can have assistance for it smile.gif

Thanks dr. Jekyll, I'll look into this. :thumbsup:

As long as I'm here, anyone know where in the CSS one can change the background color?

EDIT: never mind, I found it. :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Suggestion: If you have group(s) that cannot receive any reputation it would be good if it did not show when viewing their posts.

I don't mean the current option to only show it to certain groups ;) , I mean when groups are excluded from the reputation system, would be good not to show it.

I guess I could do a skin edit to achieve it though, but that's likely to be messy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived