Why has giving positive feedback been restricted?

tranceandy

• 2 weeks later...

Im hitting the limit and ive found myself bookmarking 2 posts so I can go back and +rep them when my quota is up. :S

Sometimes when arguments or debates get going in topics I like to +rep people who make a good statement instead of jumping in to the debate.

@andy there was a really good smiles program i used to use that inserting the smilies into the topics for you (handled most forums bbcodes setting etc too, was all auto). has smilies or summit in the name but can't remember wot it was called... i know i'm useless :(.

[quote name='Jaggi' date='24 July 2009 - 09:16 AM' timestamp='1248423390' post='1832297']
@andy there was a really good smiles program i used to use that inserting the smilies into the topics for you (handled most forums bbcodes setting etc too, was all auto). has smilies or summit in the name but can't remember wot it was called... i know i'm useless sad.gif.

You lost me there Jaggi, sorry blink.gif I don't know what this has to do with increasing the ability to give positive rep laugh.png

Archived