IPB3 Suggestions

Brandon D

Here's my first round of suggestions :)

1 - It would be nice if the "Add Another Choice" button with Polls would add the text box below the box my cursor is currently in (and renumber the options accordingly). Right now if I want to go back and add an option I have to cut/paste to reorder each option below it.

2 - If you're feeling adventurous you could also add a few small buttons to the poll form like "A-Z", "Z-A" that will automatically sort the poll options alphabetically. This is good to use if the poll maker doesn't want to come off as biased (adding options they like first)

3 - Add a "Force Uninstall" option for applications. Basically the same thing as the uninstall routine but it catches/suppresses any errors. Good if the admin tried to manually uninstall an application or something went wrong in the uninstall and left the install partially in tact.

Great release by the way, I'm loving it :D

[quote name='Brandon D' date='24 June 2009 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1245849185' post='1813488']
Great release by the way, I'm loving it :D

This isn't McDonald's buddy...

[quote name='BacTalan' date='24 June 2009 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1245851605' post='1813506']
For #1: It should just be drag/drop like in the ACP.

Ooooh, nice. How about, option to sort (automatically), with respect to number values (as Windows XP can do) and also month/day name recognition (Sun would come before Mon, for example, as Jan before Apr).

:D

ACP, Applications, some way to be able to specify the order of all the applications (at least the Add-ons and 3rd party applications). I know you can do it within the Add-ons and within the 3rd party, but you can't control it beyond that. If I want all the 3rd party (or IPS) add-ons to be first or last or in the middle, it can't be done. It sorts based on position number and so they tend to mesh together.

Oh and I dare people to click the green + at the bottom right of this post.. Go ahead, make my day!

[quote name='bfarber' date='24 June 2009 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1245855068' post='1813531']
You guys remember there's a reputation feature in IPB3 that allows you to do a +1 built in right...?

I do remember it. Unfortunately is not available for IE7! shifty.gif

Brandon reputation with FF

Brandon reputation with IE7 (as you can see something is missing wink.gif)

Archived