Support

Guest zigs

Just want to say a massive thanks to Jasonl of support, the last week he has had to deal with a lot of problems on my site, and today which is Christmas day! :o (didn't expect it ) he did a total fresh install of my site and moved the database, Thank you :wub: :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, to be honest I have been very upset and angry with what has gone on over the last 14 days (no problems due to Invision), but I must say support has gone over and beyond what anyone would expect, am most grateful, but really hope I don't have to talk to you guys through ticket system for a while :P :D

Update on this

Jasonl Is still fantastic and done a lot more again :D and bfarber has just fixed the last problem!

Thank you guys it is very much appreciated :D :wub: Am one happy bunny tonight! :D

Plus the other techs are great as well, cos they answered other tickets :D

P.S To the Management, your staff are great and need a payrise :P

• Management

No raises for anyone! We'll pass the savings along to you, the customer.... by keeping licensing costs the same. Everyone wins. :)

By the way... Keith has recently gotten a new chair, mouse, dual monitors and other assorted items. He's spoiled!

Seriously though - we agree that the support team is great and appreciate you taking the time to say so.

By the way... Keith has recently gotten a new chair, mouse, dual monitors and other assorted items. He's spoiled!

<_<

You forgot to mention my monitor before was a USED one from you, that you used for years, before I started at IPS, years ago. <_<

Plus my chair was falling apart.

Plus my mouse stopped working, so I had to get a new one.

BAH <_<

Spoiled, yeah right.

<_<

You forgot to mention my monitor before was a USED one from you, that you used for years, before I started at IPS, years ago. <_<

Plus my chair was falling apart.

Plus my mouse stopped working, so I had to get a new one.

BAH <_<

Spoiled, yeah right.

Awww poor Keith :(

Archived