IP.Downloads

Guest Kamui_design

No I think he means if one of his members creates a file called brushes.zip or renders.zip can he upload that to the download manager. The anwser is yes you can upload a variety of files you that you can allow or disallow in the ACP settings.

Hello,

I'm not entirely sure I follow, but if you are asking if you can link to remotely hosted files, it is possible with IP.Downloads 1.1.x

It's not this ^_^
I would like to use an external upload.

Exemple :

User 1 upload a file in his ftp (mywebsite.com/brushs.zip)
User 2 upload a file in his ftp (otherwebsite.com/otherbrushs.zip)
User 3 ......

(than this topic but for IP.Downloads)

Thanks

---------------
Si il y a des fran

I have no idea why you would want to do that, but maybe you should setup a anonymous FTP account, or create a general FTP account, with just access to your downloads folder. I don't see the point. :unsure:

If those ftp folders are web accessible, then yes, you can allow users to link to the files that they uploaded to their FTP servers.

I'm afraid it's simply not possible for a download manager to support user's FTP servers, unless those users felt comfortable enough to submit their FTP login information to your site when submitting a file. Personally, I wouldn't...

You CAN use FTP file storage, which will move the files uploaded to a remote FTP server instead of storing them locally - however this FTP server must be one you have the login for, and it can only be one server.

You CAN use FTP file storage, which will move the files uploaded to a remote FTP server instead of storing them locally - however this FTP server must be one you have the login for, and it can only be one server.

Ok, thanks for your information :thumbsup: (et Missindo pour sa traduction ^^)

I discovered the IP.Downloads site before they released it a few days ago. Now it appears you can officially purchase IP.Downloads through the IPS site. Just a note to anyone who was wanting to purchase it: it now appears that you can purchase it without having to request an invoice now. :) Now that it's officially available through IPS, they should create a subforum for it in the IPS Company Feedback frorum to discuss the product.

Archived