IP.downloads

Guest ichadwick

I haven't updated from 2.1.7 but planned to do so this weekend...
but I see on the list of updates IP.downloads.

Is this part of the board package in the zip file or is it separate? It's not listed on the company site anywhere for purchase.

If separate, I can't find it on invisionpower.com. How do I obtain it?

Thanks
Ian

Sorry about the delay, I can't make the section live until some changes are made to the order system so that the order button works, but you can read about the features at the link Brandon gave you, if you're interested. Should be live on Monday hopefully :)

Sorry about the delay, I can't make the section live until some changes are made to the order system so that the order button works, but you can read about the features at the link Brandon gave you, if you're interested. Should be live on Monday hopefully :)

You should add a

<br />

before the Order box, it looks to bunched up, otherwise make it smoother, its a little rough. Otherwise good job.

Ok thanks because the current order button takes me to the order page for IP.Blog

You called it IP.Downloads, should it not be called IPB.Download Manager (like in the bug tracker) it needs to at least have the IPB. (note the B) like discussed in the other topic :P

I think that all needs to be decided, the Matt and Bug Tracker says one thing, the site says another.

So is this product available or do I have to wait a few days for sales to respond to a ticket to even attempt to purchase this piece of software?

FWIW you really need to make it a little easier to find info about ALL your products in one place. Having to jump though hoops like I have just to get IPB couple months back and now seeing active development on the product but no where to buy it is making this a very annoying company to deal with. Don't get me wrong the software is top notch, support when they respond is top notch but there site and processes could be a little better laid out and easier on the end user. Yes I understand your trying to minimize online fraud but theres a lot more you could do to stream line the process.

IP.Downloads is officially available, however the page to sell the product has not yet been 100% completed. When it is, it will be put online. It's not a matter of wanting customers, or potential customers for that matter, to have to go through hoops - we just need to actually have the webpage ready before we can link to it. :)

For now, if you wish to purchase the module before the page itself is available, you can email sales [@] invisionpower.com and they will manually invoice you.

Archived