Merging my customer accounts

Guest John__

Hi,

We currently have 2 customer accounts on Invision with various boards and other adds ons registered in them. its getting annoying having stuff split over 2 accounts so is it possible for you to put everything under one account?

If so who do I contact.

Thanks

5 days... close to 6

U'd think the amount of money I've spent on the several licences I have would mean id atleast get a reply in a reasonable time scale.

...and not even an apology its taking so long from the "President"

Basic CS techniques clearly lacking

5 days... close to 6

U'd think the amount of money I've spent on the several licences I have would mean id atleast get a reply in a reasonable time scale.

...and not even an apology its taking so long from the "President"

Basic CS techniques clearly lacking

They have a backlog, just bear with them.

I was not asking for your opinion. My complaint is directed to IPS...

Just added it up... in 2006 we spent $280 with IPS. We already have plans to spend more on extra blogs and gallery's this month. Might not seem much to you but its quite a lot for our company to spend on forum software. We expect some basic CS... an apology would of been fine.

• Management

While I am sorry your issue is taking some time, please understand that we only have technical support staff in our ticket system outside business hours.

The billing and account team that would handle a merge account request such as yours only works during normal business hours.

Archived