IP.Board 2.2.0 Feedback Topic

Guest Brandon C

Is there a "main page" type portal like in previous versions. I am referring to an /index.php page relative to /forums? This page would have recent topics and other basic info. Also I have the "custom pages" mod for 2.1.7. Will this mod still be installed after upgrading or do I need to reinstall? If so is there a custom pages mod available?

Thanks everyone. :)

Just a note to people: Final versions of gallery and blog are also there (as I am sure you know, and I am sure downloads is, but I dont own that) and also Public Beta 1 of Converge.

I assume converge isn't the type of product which would stop working at a certain date, is it? I would guess that it is encoded just where the code doesn't get out until it is further along.... All i know is I am tempted to use it live, but I wish it had reached final by now, like it was hinted at months ago. :(

Is there a "main page" type portal like in previous versions. I am referring to an /index.php page relative to /forums? This page would have recent topics and other basic info. Also I have the "custom pages" mod for 2.1.7. Will this mod still be installed after upgrading or do I need to reinstall? If so is there a custom pages mod available?

Thanks everyone. :)

Does anyone know the answer to these (I assume many people have an RC version installed and know the answer). Thanks!

Okay for all that cannot find their download, its in the set of boxes called stable downloads in your download section. I hope that helps. I almost missed it myself.

I am too frustrated to deal with it now so I think I will just submit a support ticket. Besides I got wrestling on now anyways and watching Paul Heyman whine like a wussy is quite hilarious. So I'll just be patient for a tech to install the stuff.

Archived