Release date of IPB 2.2

Guest Renegade89

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message for bfarber : is this topic really comes from you?
http://forums.invisionpower.fr/index.php?showtopic=6402

We've received the results from the security audit, and IPB 2.2 Final's release is imminent. Mainly, right now IPS is just getting everything in line - Gallery, Blog, and IDM all need to be ready for release when IPB is put out as final. Additionally, we're wrapping some things up for the first release of Converge at the same time, and there are a few other small changes behind the scenes that are important to have ready. More information will be available on those very soon.

I would expect the final releases before the year is out. Of course no official date is available, but there are only minor nuisances to clear up now. top.gif

For those of you not aware, I'm a lead developer for IPS. wink3.gif We're working hard to get it all out asap, so stay tuned. It will not be much longer.

bfarbertopicwu2.th.png

We'd like to know if this topic is your and if this account on this board is your account.

I can create an account, giving him any name of my choice and then giving him administrator status...

No, FDFR and Missindo are friends of mine, and he asked me to make a topic on invisionpower.fr :)

However, that has little to do with this site here lol. PM me if you have any more questions. ;)

No, FDFR and Missindo are friends of mine, and he asked me to make a topic on invisionpower.fr :)

However, that has little to do with this site here lol. PM me if you have any more questions. ;)

I'd like to send you a PM but it seems there's a problem, my PM box is empty but I can't send any PM :

Your Personal Messenger box is full. You have reached the limit set for this board. You will need to delete some of your currently saved messages from either your inbox, or your saved items folder.

This personal message has not been sent

PM box full when it's empty, little bug I believe...

Archived