Release date of IPB 2.2

Guest Renegade89

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow proverbial slip is an understatement ips saying whats out before its out, and bfarber announcing rc4 seems a slip but giving a roundish figure on the final is good too, i think ips got bored of all the "whens it out threads" and went feck it just tell em :P. Looking forward to it, but don't take too long i've still got my mods to update and my forum to do by the new year so want a few weeks to work on it :P.

wow proverbial slip is an understatement ips saying whats out before its out, and bfarber announcing rc4 seems a slip but giving a roundish figure on the final is good too, i think ips got bored of all the "whens it out threads" and went feck it just tell em :P . Looking forward to it, but don't take too long i've still got my mods to update and my forum to do by the new year so want a few weeks to work on it :P .

Till it happens, bfarber was giving a random date ( perhaps its on their calender, it does have importance, but till I see a memo being posted.... ), I am not going to hold my breath while I wait for the final release.

We are indeed working hard on Converge, and more information will be available soon. I've spent a lot of time lately fixing up reported bugs with it, in fact.

As for my post - if you read it, you will notice I give no official date, just a roundabout estimate of when I (as in me, not IPS) believe it will be out. ;) It is the same date posted elsewhere, as I linked to. When an official announcement is ready, it will be posted here.

We are indeed working hard on Converge, and more information will be available soon. I've spent a lot of time lately fixing up reported bugs with it, in fact.

As for my post - if you read it, you will notice I give no official date, just a roundabout estimate of when

I

(as in me, not IPS) believe it will be out. ;) It is the same date posted elsewhere, as I linked to. When an official announcement is ready, it will be posted here.

I am going with what Matt said in another post.

Archived