Pricing & License

Guest lisss001

Well my IPB yealr license has just expred and I now have 10 days in which to pay the renewal fee of $69.00. My question is, can I pay this after the 10 days because I would prefer to wait for the new pricing structure of the new 2.2 version to come into effect ?

Well my IPB yealr license has just expred and I now have 10 days in which to pay the renewal fee of $69.00. My question is, can I pay this after the 10 days because I would prefer to wait for the new pricing structure of the new 2.2 version to come into effect ?

You want to pay over $120 more?

If you renew it now, your license will be upgraded for free, your better off not waiting.

It depends when FINAL comes out. If FINAL comes out BEFORE 10 days from now, then you can pay only $25. If it is 10 or mroe days, then you will have to pay the $149 instead. So i would say wait about a week or maybe 8 or 9 days, and then if FINAL is still not out, then pay the $70.

I doubt it will be out that soon though because even RC1 sat here for 5 or 6 days even AFTER it was on THIS site. So I am assuming to finish up bugs, be sure FINAL is ready, etc.... will probably take another 2 weeks. Although they MAY want to try their best to get it out by the end of the month, which would be 11 days from now. They will probably release it 1 day after you pay $70. lol

• Management

As you indicated, your license is expired, so I'm afraid your only choices are to renew now and then renew into the new pricing structure a year from now, or if you choose to wait for the new pricing, you would need to purchase a new license at $149 because at that point, we will no longer offer the yearly license, thus there would not be anything for you to renew. As your license is and would be expired at the time the new pricing takes effect, you would not be able to renew at the new pricing.

I hope that clears up any confusion. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact sales@invisionpower.com Thank you. :)

It depends when FINAL comes out. If FINAL comes out BEFORE 10 days from now, then you can pay only $25. If it is 10 or mroe days, then you will have to pay the $149 instead. So i would say wait about a week or maybe 8 or 9 days, and then if FINAL is still not out, then pay the $70.

I doubt it will be out that soon though because even RC1 sat here for 5 or 6 days even AFTER it was on THIS site. So I am assuming to finish up bugs, be sure FINAL is ready, etc.... will probably take another 2 weeks. Although they MAY want to try their best to get it out by the end of the month, which would be 11 days from now. They will probably release it 1 day after you pay $70. lol

Even if that did happen, he would get an entire year of support, so its not like it would go to waste.

I will say this again, DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE.

OTHERWISE you might find the Client Area down, 24-48 hours before the FINAL is released, I am not say that will happen but it also wouldn't shock me that they introduce an update/new website/ect and basicly close the website down for a small amount of time. I am just saying, you really don't want to have your license expire during that period of time, and then be told that your license expired and you have to buy a new license.

"YOU" is anyone who has a license that will expire soon within ( 15 days ), that is trying to hold back and save a little money, just don't lose out entirely because of you being cheap :-)

Just a quick question.... Your yearly license is active after the new pricing structure changes... So it would be upgraded to the new license where you pay $25 every 6 months to renew.... My question is: Does active licenses get converted at the time the price structure changes (and have remaining time from the old license until you have to renew), or does it convert over only when the license expires after the pricing structure changes?

The current yearlies will be converted to Standard when the code goes final. The support will continue to the date that the yearly would normally expire. Then the 6 month renewal fees will start.

If you are wanting to save money paying now is best.

$70 Yeartly Lis. then $25 for six months. Total $95 for a year and a half of service.

After New pricing.

$149 Standard Lis. then $25 X2 for one year to egual one year and a half of service. Total $199

Which do you want to pay in the long run?

per the email all current yearly license holders got

IMPORTANT: There are no changes to your service until your current

license expires on (insert date here). After (insert date here) your license will

simply be changed to the new Standard License and will renew under the terms

on that new license ($25.00 every 6 months).

i just relised as im runniung a company i will have to upgrade to the business licence or could i just stick to the standard licence?

There is no need to go with the business license unless you need quicker support. We do not require businesses to purchase the business license. It's completely up to you and what your company will need.

Archived