I'm not like the Emoticons sort on ADMIN CP!

Guest WoLeRiNe`

Hello!
(Excuse for my langue English)
on ADMIN CP, The Emoticons aren't by sort alphabetics.
For example; Look "ph34r.gif and ninja.gif".
ph34r.gif is on line 2 and ninja on line 6. and there are 2smileys ANGRY also...
The alphabe;
mellow
angry
sad
unsure etc...

m, a, s, u.
They aren't alphabetics and we mix the sort, we add same smiley but they aren't alphabetics and we can't look always the icons if we have added before same smileys or not...
You can do this by sort Alphabetics???

smileysho7.jpg

You would think that this area would have been redone, but it seems to not have been even messed with. It does seem that they no longer sort the way they did in 2.1.x. I also was hoping to have more control over it such as the show all window. A real plain to change. As I've said a few other times, it needs to be like the friends window more width and less height. No need for the code to show, just show the emoticons like it does in the RTE. Keep it simple.

A side note, I was hoping to be able to add more then one folder and use both folder over having to switch it everytime and have all the old emoticon stop working.

I'm disappointed. On the board index this topic had the title as "I'm not like the Emotic..." and I thought it was someone expressing their distaste at an emoticon that did not represent them.

Personally I don't think forum's should have so many emoticons. The default set plus an extra few are definitely enough.

I'm disappointed. On the board index this topic had the title as "I'm not like the Emotic..." and I thought it was someone expressing their distaste at an emoticon that did not represent them.

Personally I don't think forum's should have so many emoticons. The default set plus an extra few are definitely enough.

Thats fine for you, if you wish to run a board with no smiles then please by all means disable them/remove them. But for the rest of the community, we like them and is it to hard to ask to get it work on more then it has been?

As I've said a few other times, it needs to be like the friends window more width and less height. No need for the code to show, just show the emoticons like it does in the RTE.

I agree that it's a waste of space to have one per line - it just means the user often has to scroll down. I would like to see tooltips when hovering over an emoticon for what the smiley means (and not just the code).

Archived