Modratoing Team Page

Guest Sinistra

I would like to see some improvments on this maybe something like any group that has power say like on my board I have the fallowing groups

Developer (root Admin)
Site Management
Administrator
Super Modorators
Gallery Modorators
Download management
Modorators

are my top staff groups. I would like the ability to add groups that have some type of power wether it be moding the gallery or downloads manager to their respective groups on the Modorationg Team page

I agree too (I did try make something like this for v2.1 but failed! :P but was a mod out for v1.3

When I redo my site I will be making my own component for this. I did modify the origonal one to exclude the member group as we have "clan" forums.... This time I'm leaving it alone and just changing the skin to link to a component. This time... where I dont have to make a source change, I'm not going to. I'll go around the feature all together and make my own. The SigmaChat component is a prime example.

When I redo my site I will be making my own component for this. I did modify the origonal one to exclude the member group as we have "clan" forums.... This time I'm leaving it alone and just changing the skin to link to a component. This time... where I dont have to make a source change, I'm not going to. I'll go around the feature all together and make my own. The SigmaChat component is a prime example.

Yeah Luke, Am still not upto speed with Invision Power Board with making edits (simple ones like if i break it is ok but other then that find it hard)

Clan eh yep is why i like this idea as you can change it for the ranks :)

Archived