Strange issues, javascript errors?

Guest Matt

• Management

If you are receiving any strange issues, such as javascript errors or you're finding a lot of the new functions don't work - please make sure you empty your browser's cache to ensure that you are not getting cached copies of the old javascript.

• 4 weeks later...

I've emptied my cache (both on IE and Firefox) and the editor functions still won't work on my 2.2.0 RC1 installation. However, those same functions work just fine here.

Pages still load with an error:

Line: 2
Char: 1518
Error: 'ipsclass' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: my_test_site_URL

Any thoughts?

Thanks in-advance.

-john

You do not have this error here but i have and i uploaded all the files again and agian but did not solve the problem i clean the cache but still there i am posting an image to show you hte problem ....
I cannot use image, email tag or supscript or antyhing on the dash... also quick access tab on hte left is not translated my lang file is fully tranlated...

javascripterrorgf0.gif

You do not have this error here but i have and i uploaded all the files again and agian but did not solve the problem i clean the cache but still there i am posting an image to show you hte problem ....

I cannot use image, email tag or supscript or antyhing on the dash... also quick access tab on hte left is not translated my lang file is fully tranlated...

I still have this problem... What is going on... RC2....

Finally i found where that javascript problem come from....

Check you cashe/lang folder look at the lang_javascript.js
i missed a closing thing in it compare with your english file you will find ...
No more javascript problem...

F5 might not be sufficent if you use firefox use CTRL+F5 to hard-refresh, if you use IE I believe pressing shift-F5 accomplishes a hard-refresh too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived