how do we remove someone from a conversation

kar3n2

10 hours ago, Mahumba said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!! I see that's the answer to the pmI have been waiting so patiently to seeeeee!!!!!

Roger

Yeah. I was trying to include the developer  into the conversation but then added someone else with similar name.     Oops. So he needs to be removed now but I can't do it sorry about that roger 

mate you able to remove him being the message starter. Or maybe we just close the email and start a fresh one 

really sorry my mistake but as you can see I'm trying to rectify it 

10 hours ago, Marcher Technologies said:

In testing, it would appear that one can only remove themselves from the conversation, not anyone else, regardless of if mod or admin.

However, you can just log in as that user from your admin panel and leave the conversation.

It's not on my site it's here in ips.   Arghg 

58 minutes ago, kar3n2 said:

It's not on my site it's here in ips.   Arghg 

But you can sign in as any user on your site, Karen. It's a cool feature.

In your ACP, go to Members > Members. Click on the relevant member's name and then select Sign In from the options on the top.

That will take you to the front of your site but you'll be signed in as that member (1), so you can navigate to his messages and remove him from it. Once you're done, switch back to your own account (2).

4LNkK.jpg.935ec7a45955f548a202cb72a583af

3 hours ago, Meddysong said:

But you can sign in as any user on your site, Karen. It's a cool feature.

In your ACP, go to Members > Members. Click on the relevant member's name and then select Sign In from the options on the top.

That will take you to the front of your site but you'll be signed in as that member (1), so you can navigate to his messages and remove him from it. Once you're done, switch back to your own account (2).

4LNkK.jpg.935ec7a45955f548a202cb72a583af

yeah thats a cool feature. But this particular message Im talking about is on my IPS account here.  Maybe I shall just have to delete the messages and start again to @Mahumba

Archived