Artificial Intelligence (AI, GPT, ...) + Invision Community ?

SoloInter

It would be 🤯 to be able to have an internal AI connected to the different databases that we can create with Pages as well as that of the forum. This would make it possible, for example, to ask the AI for specific things about previously published content.
When you have been in existence for 20 years and you cover the daily news of a football club, you have a quantity of data full of history.

AI would make it possible to offer an alternative to traditional research.

• Management

AI is an interest area, and there's much we can do, but we want to make sure what we do makes sense. Google is hitting AI generated content hard and wants to purge a lot of it from its index, so having AI write content is probably not wise and destroys the humanity within the community (I'm a poet..)

Using AI to find content is probably a good area to move into. I find myself using ChatGPT instead of Google as it's generally more accurate and finding what I want (but still offers some really bad answers).

Posted (edited)

I'm not thinking at all about the generation of content but rather about the assistance it can have in processing the information to which it is given access.

It would be so powerful to modernize the traditional search tool with a discussion space with an AI which could, in the blink of an eye, find several pieces of information in several articles.

Another thing it might be useful for: batch processing adding non-generated content. For example, we could send it a zip of several folders containing photos and in a few words the AI could process their addition to the photo galleries autonomously.

The tag suggestion for the different published content.

But my initial suggestion is well focused on search assistance first and foremost and how results are displayed.

Edited by SoloInter

Some thoughts: 

1. For @SoloInter in ChatGPT, you can actually create your own model that references your own sites information and expertise.  

https://openai.com/index/introducing-gpts/

2. I think human authenticity (and proof of humanity) is going to be more important than ever in the future.  

It's ironic because one of the core benefits of forums was anonymity.  

I envision this though I have no idea yet how to implement it but this is what I will go hard after one day - a news aggregator which takes RSS feeds of news articles, feeds it to AI which summarizes it and makes text easier to understand then feed the text to DeepL translator and translate it to my native language. That would take so much manual labor away from me. A customized DeepL translation dictionary of terms can be made over time to make accurate translations. You get a neat Pages' Article.

Idea for IC5 @Matt;)

• Management
2 hours ago, Jelly Belly™ said:

will there be an AI off switch for us oldies ?

The AI we use in v5 isn't what many think of. A lot of people think of ChatGPT and that weird formally informal homogenised output it gives. We are using AI in v5, but in terms of algorithms and models (spam analysis, topic summaries, trending content, etc). We'll talk more on that as we move towards release.

I would like get AI help to moderate manage and automate the admin tasks. 

Example, AI monitoring posts, if there contain bad content or words, just act as moderator and take actions...if about that action user continue post complains then that AI act as moderator to continue talk in the thread. 

An AI to help users, acting as forum moderator to keep users configure their account and giving advise how to take next step to evolving more using our forum according each use case. 

An AI assistant to help me to collect, find, extract and modify the forum content... 

AI keep my members engaged and reporting to me case by case, then I give exact instructions to AI to take single or masa actions. 

AI as good IT helper to help me to keep my site well configured, from server to site itself....