How to see what is using diskspace

I know we have our main files hosted on the website downloads that is at least a few gigabytes but they do not show up on the files tab. This is the only thing that shows up in files. So I was wondering if ours is broken of some sort or if they were shown somewhere else.
Could contain: File, Text

If you utilize Downloads, these items are not recorded there, I'm afraid. You can check that size using the Downloads Overview widget on the ACP Dashboard.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

If you utilize Downloads, these items are not recorded there, I'm afraid. You can check that size using the Downloads Overview widget on the ACP Dashboard.

Okay, I see this here now, there is no way of seeing a list though right?

Could contain: Page, Text

1 minute ago, Mjamfan22 said:

Okay, I see this here now, there is no way of seeing a list though right?

Could contain: Page, Text

Of individual attachments? No. You can see your Downloads through that application though on the front-end.

29 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Just as an aside, it may be worth changing from the legacy Cloud plan you are using to one of our newer plans. Newer plans have much more storage allowance.

So we just noticed going through this that our plan is out of date, we are looking at switching over. Just want to make sure we keep our downloads section, plugins, and themes. Also we just paid for a new month today so it sucks to pay twice.

6 minutes ago, Mjamfan22 said:

So we just noticed going through this that our plan is out of date, we are looking at switching over. Just want to make sure we keep our downloads section, plugins, and themes. Also we just paid for a new month today so it sucks to pay twice.

Creator and above will allow you to keep Downloads, plugins, and themes. Only thing it won't have are Pages Database and some features you don't have that are specific to those plans.

Our plan upgrades are pro-rated 🙂 .