Saved Action does not works for Moderators group

Hi, after several times checking if there any configuration missed...but not thing found.

The problem is, no one of moderators of Moderator Group can use the Saved Action, moderators just can not see that Saved Actions...

Could contain: Page, Text

Saved actions are under the Moderation Actions for a topic. Could you please provide an example of a topic and user who are not able to see this?

7 hours ago, Jim M said:

Saved actions are under the Moderation Actions for a topic. Could you please provide an example of a topic and user who are not able to see this?

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Currently the Save Actions only visible for admin

On 4/6/2024 at 7:37 AM, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, the credentials are still invalid.

Sorry. Updated it from host provider, please try again. 

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

It has not changed on there. Please ensure you are changing it on the correct site in your client area on our site

Finally I have the credentials updated correctly, already test it too

1 hour ago, kmk said:

Finally I have the credentials updated correctly, already test it too

I'm afraid, they are still incorrect. Please test these prior to providing in the ACP.

20 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, they are still incorrect. Please test these prior to providing in the ACP.

I paste the password again, then give it a try again with Filezilla, it seems ok...

Estado:    Desconectado del servidor
Estado:    Resolviendo la dirección de laopan.online
Estado:    Conectando a 8x.1x7.10x.1x0:xx...
Estado:    Conexión establecida, esperando el mensaje de bienvenida...
Estado:    Inicializando TLS...
Estado:    Conexión TLS establecida.
Estado:    Registrado en
Estado:    Recuperando el listado del directorio...
Estado:    Directorio "/" listado correctamente

11 hours ago, Jim M said:

Your Invision Community ACP credentials are invalid, not FTP.

Oh, I just test it and it seems with access successfully. If you see I have your email added as the admin group... Or is necessary use the main admin credentials? 

Thank you for confirming.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing any issues with the moderator account you've provided us with having moderator actions available:

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Thank you for confirming.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing any issues with the moderator account you've provided us with having moderator actions available:

I think because you have the admin permission, I will change your account to moderator

Just now, kmk said:

I think because you have the admin permission, I will change your account to moderator

please take a check again

1 minute ago, kmk said:

Administrator permissions will not influence the front-end of the application though. Please ensure you only change the moderator permissions to match the user you're having issues with in ACP -> Members -> Staff -> Moderators.

33 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Administrator permissions will not influence the front-end of the application though. Please ensure you only change the moderator permissions to match the user you're having issues with in ACP -> Members -> Staff -> Moderators.

Thanks, I have the Moderators set up as unrestricted, now the issue is resolved.