Issue since update on topic last reply

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Since update and patch I am finding that some processes are just hanging on the dashboard. I have tried to manually run them and turned on Cron Job for tasks and still not clearing. Members are complaining that on some topics (usually old or large topics) last replies are not showing in the topic on the index page or that the post is still showing unread when they have checked. Any suggestions. 

I ran the patch showing within the support area a few days ago. Processes running are sending notifications for various topics some of which have completed but others don't progress. When I try to manually run the processes it just loads a blank screen.

Some topics seem to be fine with replies showing up immediately, others seem to keep showing the post as unread within the topic and it doesn't update on the topic index page as having a new post.

Sorry I am talking about Background processes on the Dashboard there are about 20 background processing running in relation to "sending notifications" for about 20 different topics they all show 0% and don't seem to run when I try and manually run them it goes to a blank screen.

Its been days and they haven't cleared 

Could contain: Page, Text, File

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Al

16 hours ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

All done

• Solution

Its an internal server error you are getting there. I would advise on checking exactly what that error is. I would say however, you have PHP 8 incompatible items on there. You need to remove or replace those, and check again first of all. It may well be this causing you problems