Moving from Cloud to self-hosted

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Im not sure I understand the question there. We are currently trying to get to your FTP so havent done anything in there at all yet, as we have no access

OK weird when I logged in some how a profile image was uploaded of two cars.
I found what was causing the issue its something with the upload to backblaze
but so far it only affects the profile images so I just changed the setting to load the profile images
from local storage on the server. as of now im just running more test not sure why you could not access ftp
I updated the UN and PW yesterday.

4 minutes ago, jimkeypro said:

OK weird when I logged in some how a profile image was uploaded of two cars.
I found what was causing the issue its something with the upload to backblaze
but so far it only affects the profile images so I just changed the setting to load the profile images
from local storage on the server. as of now im just running more test not sure why you could not access ftp
I updated the UN and PW yesterday.

I was able to upload when the system redirected on the error. Which is likely what you saw there with the cars.

Unfortunately, we do not provide support for BackBlaze so this would be outside our scope of support if you continue to use them.

34 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I was able to upload when the system redirected on the error. Which is likely what you saw there with the cars.

Unfortunately, we do not provide support for BackBlaze so this would be outside our scope of support if you continue to use them.

OK no problem, thanks for the help
I'm testing to see if that's the only issue we are having with BackBlaze