Custom domain and email server?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hi!

I have a site hosted through the cloud solution here and I got my domain with an email package. I vaguely remember seeing that changing the name servers on the domain would lead to issues with the email server associated with the domain & I think I'm running into that now. I can't seem to get any inbound emails. What's the best way to get this resolved/where can I put in a ticket to get some of that sorted? 

Thanks!

• Solution

If you have email with an external provider and have moved your domain to us, you need to check with your email provider to see what DNS entries you need to be added for your email. This is likely why you arent receiving any. Once you have that, open a ticket and let us know what those are. We can get them added for you right away 🙂 

58 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you have email with an external provider and have moved your domain to us, you need to check with your email provider to see what DNS entries you need to be added for your email. This is likely why you arent receiving any. Once you have that, open a ticket and let us know what those are. We can get them added for you right away 🙂 

Thanks!

Do you happen to have a link to the ticket area/ to open a new ticket?