RSS Feeds Clubs

On the devsite, I tried creating an RSS Feed under System - Content Discover - RSS Feeds.  

In the new RSS Feed create section, under Content, there is a list to enable but nothing for Clubs.  Is there a way to add Clubs to that Content list? Maybe that's too broad but Club topics, club events, and new club images?

Thanks for any explanation of how to expand RSS Feed. 

On our live site, we use RSS feeds to send updates through Dlvr.it to our social media profiles.  

Thanks for the information.  I checked our Clubs page and then clicked on an individual Club and scrolled down to see if the RSS block was visible. It isn't. Then I had the idea that I should log in and perhaps then I could see the RSS feed. Nope.

I checked the ACP and went to Community - Clubs - Settings and found no setting for enabling or disable an RSS feed.

Should I be looking elsewhere?

I checked two of the clubs we created on the dev site, as opposed to those migrated from Social Groups.  I see no signs of enabling an RSS feed. I clicked on the 'Manage Group' button and all I see is this:

Could contain: Page, Text, Computer, Electronics, Pc, File, Screen

What am I missing? 

Sorry this is my confusion. You can allow/disallow for blogs but not other items. You can however get the feed itself from the bottom left when on the tab for an individual item. For example, if you are on a forum tab, you will see latest topic on the RSS feed on the bottom right of your site