Achievements rebuild something I have not defined as rule

I have a community with over 30,000,000 posts. I have created achievement rules that deal:

• with posts
  • timeline (registered since and logged in for X days)
  • member's followers (not content!)

Then I start rebuilding the achievement. Estimation: it will take some weeks to rebuild. What I do not understand is: why IPS tries to recount reactions, followed items and nodes and other things, if I do not have any rule based on it? E.g., the reaction table is huge (~10GB). I do not have any rule based on reaction. The rebuilding of “nothing” is strange. 

Those are tasks that rebuild something I have not defined:

Could contain: Page, Text

While VotePoll and JoinClub are “recalculated” pretty quickly, I estimate a very long term for rebuilding Reaction and FollowContentItem. Is it a bug? Can I stop the tasks that do not really calculate anything?

Edited by Sonya*

• Sonya* changed the title to Achievements rebuild something I have not defined as rule
16 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would assume it would run each rule against the relevant items.

I would assume it, too.

It should be reproducible. Just remove all rules that deal with reactions, start rebuilding and find a task for Reaction in the background tasks. Not a deal for small communities. But an issue for large communities. I had to stop my rebuilding after almost 2 weeks due to the “rebuilding” of reactions (almost 10 GB table). It really goes through the entire reactions, even if there are no rules that require reactions.