Article Preview on Hover Link

We already have previews on hover for our Forums. Can we extend that capability to hover article previews when an inline text link is provide for an article?

For example: I really love this helpful article on Spam Prevention, it is very helpful.

So, when you hover your cursor over "Spam Prevention" we'd have an article popup preview appear. Thanks for your consideration.

13 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

and one generic preview may not nessesarily work

It could be a feature that can be turned on or off in admin? The hover preview would grab the first image (if there is one) of the article or record and some intro text from the first paragraph?

I know ya all know wikipedia, if you hover over a link at their website you'll see a handsome preview popup, I really love those. Just a wish added to your long long long list of wishes from us all 🙂

11 hours ago, JohnCourt said:

It could be a feature that can be turned on or off in admin? The hover preview would grab the first image (if there is one) of the article or record and some intro text from the first paragraph?

I know ya all know wikipedia, if you hover over a link at their website you'll see a handsome preview popup, I really love those. Just a wish added to your long long long list of wishes from us all 🙂

I would love to see this. Just turn it off by default and let admins turn it on and figure out how it works right on their own.