Sever propagating really slowly (posts taking 10+ mins to show?)

I am currently in Asia. I made a post 6 mins ago, gave the link to that direct post (edit, now checked 10mins later and still not showing on their side). The person in the UK are unable to see the post yet. 

Surely there should not be that much of a delay in posts? I have noticed this before also. I also have screenshot evidence of this 

This could create a lot of issues, specifically in timed auction topics. 

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Could you provide me with the example of this?

Sure if you can start a private conversation or email please I can share the screenshots etc as I do not wish to post public links to my forum, thanks 🙂 

1 hour ago, Dll said:

Is the person in the UK logged in? If not, they'll be getting a cached view, which on the Invision cloud is 10-15 minutes, which would explain the delay?

Oh, so just to confirm it is only users who aren't logged in who can experience that?

All users that are logged in would not experience a delay when a post is posted and from when they see it? (other than any normal minimal ms second delay to/from the server) 

30 minutes ago, ekforum said:

Oh, so just to confirm it is only users who aren't logged in who can experience that?

All users that are logged in would not experience a delay when a post is posted and from when they see it? (other than any normal minimal ms second delay to/from the server)

Correct, this only affects guests / visitors which aren't logged in.