Issue with Notification Messages After Server Migration

Hey everyone,

I've been running into a bit of a snag lately with the notification messages. Whenever I click on a notification to view the new messages, it seems like the AJAX call is working fine, but I'm not getting any response back. It's almost like the calls are happening twice, making things even wonkier.

Could contain: Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, File

and as you can see no response on the body after the call 

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware

This only started happening recently, right after we switched over to a new dedicated server. I've tried poking around on my end to fix it, but no luck so far.

Any ideas on what might be causing this or how to fix it? Your insights would be super appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Also I have noticed that when I want to change my licenced URL i have this message : 

There seems to still be an installation of Invision Community at the URL on file. Before you can change the URL, you must first remove the existing installation.

I don't know if this has anything to do with my original problem.

1 hour ago, Yous You said:

I don't think it's related to a redirect because I've kept the same url. It's just my physical server that I've changed to a more powerful one. 

Im a little confused on this one. Why is it you are attempting to reset your URL?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hi

I managed to solve my problem, but it's rather strange. 
I had noticed that the thousands separator had a symbol for an unsupported character (this character: "�") :

Could contain: Logo, Text

So I edited my "locale frensh" file on my server to see what the character was for the thousands separator :

Could contain: Text

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol

It was the code <U202F> for "Narrow No-Break Space". But strangely it wasn't recognized by my server. I replaced the code with a simple space and rebooted my server. This corrected the number display, but strangely enough, it also corrected my initial problem with notifications...