February 5 in Technical Problems
I noticed a bug where month names are not translated on front-end even though phrases are set to translate them. I even changed browser language and that did not change anything (though its not a solution by any means).
My community has only one language and it's not English. I care not for any other languages.
I need a solution to display it the language that is set by translation locale permanently.
This area is already set by locale. You would need to correct the issue with the locale on your server.
I'll be first to admin when I'm wrong, I have missed one piece of translation. I have found it and now it works fine. My apologies.
Not a problem. Just glad to hear you found the issue 🙂
Started 1 hour ago
Started Yesterday at 04:55 PM
Started February 18