Name & Email address missing in Stripe transaction when creditcard not saved

When a person, who has never visited our website, pays for a product on our site, and chooses not to save the credit card information on the checkout page, "Guest" is passed to our payment gateway, Stripe, as the payer's name. Also, the payer's email address information is missing.  This causes additional work for our accountant, who must look up the payer's name, for our accounting system.  Please pass the payer's name and email address for all transactions.  Attached is a screenshot from our test Stripe account.  We are on IPS version v4.7.14 

You can duplicate the error by going to our development site.  Typically, the person starts by selecting the Parent Membership product on our registration page - https://stage.npnparents.org/store/?do=register .  The system then prompts the person to create a profile during the checkout process.

FYI: we use Quickbooks for our accounting system. Our accountant downloads the transactions from Stripe and imports the transactions into our Quickbooks account.

Could contain: Page, Text, White Board

Could you please provide the user ID of the a user who encountered this? Typically, only a guest is present if they have not fully validated their account yet.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

28 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please provide the user ID of the a user who encountered this? Typically, only a guest is present if they have not fully validated their account yet.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

What do I need to update in the "Access Information" panel?  Would you like to sign in to our development site?  If so, I can email the credentials to you.

1 minute ago, DolSch said:

What do I need to update in the "Access Information" panel?  Would you like to sign in to our development site?  If so, I can email the credentials to you.

You would need to update the credentials so we can access and via the member encountering this.

On 1/23/2024 at 12:40 PM, Jim M said:

I updated the credentials so that you have FTP access.  The member profile is https://stage.npnparents.org/admin/?app=core&module=members&controller=members&do=view&id=197&tab=nexus_Main