My Database Server Crashed and I've gone ahead and reinstalled it ... the Database is connecting BUT

Hello,

My server went down and I've got it up and running again but I can't access to troubleshoot ... this is what the logs is telling me ...

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /path/system/Member/Member.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /pahth/public_html/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /path/public_html/init.php(1033): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT * FROM `...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/wboards/public_html/system/Member/Member.php on line 211

What's the issue?  thanks,

George

I didn't see a fix though ... 

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

DirectoryIterator::__construct(/path/public_html/dev/js/library): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

This is the issue.

19 minutes ago, BostonBob said:

DirectoryIterator::__construct(/path/public_html/dev/js/library): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory

The dev folder would only be present when in dev mode. You will want to check your constants and remove IN_DEV

I just checked the Constants file and the conf_global ... and then did an entire file system search for IN_DEV and didn't find any reference to it.

in my constants though ... redis is enabled ... I don't think I enabled it ... can I turn it off ?  could that be an issue?

So this is when my problem started .. .my CPANEL did some kind of update on MySQL server ... and then because of some kind of configuration issue wouldn't start.  So it was installed again and the database was restored from a backup.  I changed the username / password in conf_global ... and now it is giving me a different 500 error from the PHP logs that I started this thread with. 

I don't see any IN_DEV in any files.

21 minutes ago, BostonBob said:

I just checked the Constants file and the conf_global ... and then did an entire file system search for IN_DEV and didn't find any reference to it.

in my constants though ... redis is enabled ... I don't think I enabled it ... can I turn it off ?  could that be an issue?

So this is when my problem started .. .my CPANEL did some kind of update on MySQL server ... and then because of some kind of configuration issue wouldn't start.  So it was installed again and the database was restored from a backup.  I changed the username / password in conf_global ... and now it is giving me a different 500 error from the PHP logs that I started this thread with. 

I don't see any IN_DEV in any files.

Redis is not checked on your new installation. Open your server's PHP manager and check Redis.

PS. All modulus in PHP for me is checked

Could contain: Page, Text, Chart, Plot, Number, Symbol

Edited by Adlago

6 minutes ago, BostonBob said:

Can i simply remove that line until I get the server up and running?

Also, where do I find the IN_DEV ... is it named something else possibly?

Can you take a picture and show the contents of your constants php file from the root directory?

If your store method is FileSystem, why is redis enable?
If your server PHP manager has redis marked, then change this line

\define( 'STORE_METHOD', 'FileSystem' );

on

\define( 'STORE_METHOD', 'Redis' );.
\define( 'REDIS_CONFIG', '{"server":"127.0.0.1","port":12614,"password":""}' );

and repace

\define( 'STORE_CONFIG', '[]' );

For IN_DEV you can try to add

\define( 'IN_DEV', FALSE );

Edited by Adlago

You can rename the constants.php file to something else to test. I can take a look at why it is looking for a dev folder if you are able to provide FTP access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.