Missing Commerce Support

Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

• Solution
9 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

No. I mean in Members->Staff->Administrators. If you do not have full permission in there, this is likely to be your issue

Might have something to do with the lack of ACP menu entries for it - I've always assumed that you guys had hidden it in the ACP because it was due for deprecation in v5:

Could contain: Page, Text

Can be located via the ACP search - search for 'Support' and you'll get the Commerce entries.

The Nexus support module is installed hidden by default, and there's a code check to add it to the ACP menu on the fly only if it's set as visible. Basically, fresh installations won't even show it since it's been deprecated. I don't remember in which version the change was made, though.

Here's the code I'm talking about in \nexus\Application.php:

public function acpMenu()
	{
		$menu = parent::acpMenu();

if( $m = \IPS\Application\Module::get( 'nexus', 'support', 'admin' ) AND $m->visible )
		{
			$menu['support'] = array( ... );
		}

return $menu;

}

Edited by teraßyte

On 1/15/2024 at 10:04 AM, sulervo said:

Also Stripe webhook is not working if it has anything to do with this.

If you mean Stripe isn't appearing as a payment method at checkout, remember to set it as an available method on each package in the store you wish to use it for.

37 minutes ago, IPCommerceFan said:

If you mean Stripe isn't appearing as a payment method at checkout, remember to set it as an available method on each package in the store you wish to use it for.

Stipe works now in production environment. Probably server host blocks in the test environment, incident opened. Cloudflare pause didn't help.