Database article date issue

Just now, Owdy said:

I dont know what to say. I never edited english file. How can use default? And how lang file affects database articles timestamp? 

You would simply create a new language pack and it will make an unmodified one. If you would like me to do this, I can. Dates are handled by the language pack and locale so any edit may cause consequences.

Thank you, testing this myself on your installation is not rendering this issue. Could you please try applying the patch in ACP -> Support. Then please let us know what language your computer/OS is using? As it is creating a different timestamp then English US does.

12 minutes ago, Owdy said:

This isnt my day 😅

Could contain: Text, Nature, Night, Outdoors

I use Finnish in computer and mobile. Tested this with both. 

Ah, ok. Guess you're impacted by that issue too with accessing our servers for auto-upgrades. You can perform a manual upgrade or just using English on your computer if this is an urgent need till we resolve some issues with accessing our servers.

14 minutes ago, Owdy said:

I changed to english in mobile. Didn't help. 

Could contain: Text, Page

Can you change this articles publish time to 6.00 am? https://hoitajat.net/ajankohtaista/kohdistamo-työnhakusovelluksessa-työnhakijan-avuksi-hoitajien-suosittelut-ja-arvioinnit-r1483/

Oh apologies, if you are changing to January 3rd, 2024 at 6am. This is not possible as this is in the past. Future Publish can only do to the Future.

Posted (edited)

That article is published in morning. I edited typo, now it says its published in evening. You say it cant be changed? Thats rediculous. 

Its 3.1. in Finland.

Edited by Owdy

4 minutes ago, Owdy said:

That article is published in morning. I edited typo, now it says its published in evening. You say it cant be changed? Thats rediculous. 

I'm afraid, that is the functionality where the software currently exists today. You're welcome to make a feedback topic to change that. However, that is not something which will likely change in the 4.x product line.