Just going to add this to the fun...

If it was me doing this, I'd be checking if I have any other non-Invision applications installed which may have a table in the database.

For example...."links"...

With NO knowledge of what you have installed in your Invision environment, and NO knowledge of whether you have 1 table called "links" or multiple tables called  "links_<SOMETHING>", I'd be wondering if that was used by an application called "Links Directory"

Edited by Nathan Explosion

Ill give that a try. At the moment Invision is working fine on the new Db with the new Db details. Ill now delete all the invision tables out of my WP database 🙂 and also delete commentmeta and links out of the Invision DB.

Its actually not taken me too long to do this to be honest.

23 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Just going to add this to the fun...

If it was me doing this, I'd be checking if I have any other non-Invision applications installed which may have a table in the database.

For example...."links"...

With NO knowledge of what you have installed in your Invisiion environment, and NO knowledge of whether you have 1 table called "links" or more than one tables called  "links_<SOMETHING>", I'd be wondering if that was used by an application called "Links Directory"

I only have base Invision installed with Calendar. The only plugin I am using is SSO.

Either way I have deleted both links and commentmeta and it's all still working 🙂